Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WIPS: A Little Crochet, a Little Knitting, and Lots of Last Minute Sewing


I have a few projects on my hooks and needles right now.  I am still working on my Mont Royal Hat.  I also started a little chevron afghan with the yarn I picked up on my Wild Night Out.


I am busy sewing Easter dresses this week.  Catherine's is finished, but mine is barely started.  I had a bit of a panic moment yesterday when I opened the pattern envelope, read the directions, and realized it will be one of the most complicated sewing projects that I've attempted.  Hopefully I will get it finished in time!  Is anyone else still working on Easter projects?

I'd love to have you link up all of your yarn-y projects at my Yarn Fanatic Party!  And check out the awesome crochet pattern giveaway while you're there!  There will be three winners! The giveaway ends Easter night -- 4/5/15.




Linking up at: 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects :-) I love the chevron colors. Good luck with getting your sewing done in time; I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Your projects are so lovely. Sounds like you have a lot to get finished. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue and purple combo! It's going to be such a nice blanket. And I am anxious to see how the two dresses are.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!