Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Yarn Fanatic Party #17

Welcome to the seventeenth Yarn Fanatic Party!  This will be the last one in December.  I know that a lot of us (myself included) are working on projects that we can't share until after Christmas.  More importantly, we all will be focusing on family during the holiday season.  Be sure to come back in 2015, there are some great things in the works for the Yarn Fanatic Party!

Did you see this adorable Snowman Card that was linked up last week?


If you're looking for Christmas gift ideas for the crocheters in your life look no further!


Time to party!

What have you created with yarn?  I can't wait to see!

The only rule is that everything you link to must be family friendly.  I would appreciate it very much if you:
  • Follow me somehow.
  • Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
  • Leave comments here, there, and everywhere.  (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)  I try very hard to comment on everyone's posts.  
  • Please come back in 2015!
Also, by linking up you are giving me permission to use your photo if you get featured.     

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the party! Happy Holidays!
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!