Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas for the Crocheter


1. Crochet Hooks

If you're looking through this list for gift ideas, chances are the crocheter in your life already has a hook or two (or fourteen!).  However, there are some specialty hooks out there that are sure to delight.

Cornerstone Products Lite Crochet Hooks -- That's right, it lights up!  How cool is that?  You can crochet in the dark with these!

19 mm Crochet Hook -- If you don't know, this is a huge hook, but it could be fun to use!


Clover Amour Crochet Hook Set -- I have this set.  It's fantastic.  The grips are also really great if your hands get tired after a long crochet session.

2. Hook Cases

My Mom gave me a great little case a couple of years ago for Christmas.  It's so great to have.  It travels with me everywhere.  It might be a bit ridiculous, but I would be somewhat devastated to lose the case.  (Especially if my hooks were in there!)

Pink Crochet Hook Case -- This one looks cute.


3. Pattern Books

Looking through crochet pattern books is so enjoyable!  It sparks the imagination for new projects.

Easy Crochet Critters -- I own this book, it was a gift from my husband, and have made quite a few of the animals.  Some multiple times.  I love it.  The directions are clear and the animals are adorable.  It's a great introduction into amigurumi.  (Here's an elephant I made.  Here's a giraffe.)


4. Crochet Reference Books

Even the most experienced crocheter needs a reference book.

Super Stitches Crochet -- I reference this book frequently.  I love that it has both written instructions and diagrams for many stitches.



5. Yarn

This shouldn't come as a surprise, but crocheters love yarn.

Bonbons

Nature's Choice

Heads Up


I hope that this list helps you find a gift for the crocheter in your life.  If you crochet, what are some items that you would love to receive?


1 comment:

  1. Great gift ideas! I have a light up hook and love it :-) Yarn is always a welcome gift. A gift card to a craft store to purchase yarn is nice if someone is particular on color and brand. Crochet patterns from a person's Etsy account are nice, too (I keep dropping this hint to my hubby!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!