Monday, November 24, 2014

Yarn Fanatic Party #15

Photo Source
It's Thanksgiving Week here in the US of A!  Have you done any Thanksgiving themed yarn projects?  Here are two fun (and free) turkey patterns that I stumbled across recently:


Kara, from Petal to Picots, has this super cute crocheted turkey.  I think the tail is one of the most unique ways to use granny squares!


If you're a knitter, and not a crocheter, then here's an adorable tiny knit turkey.  (As far as I can tell, this particular pattern is only available on Ravelry, but it's free and if you knit or crochet you should join anyways.)

Here's one of the lovely links from last week's Yarn Fanatic Party.  Didn't RaeLynn do a beautiful job on her sweater?  I'm totally in love with it!  The bright pink is totally calling my name, and she rocks it!


I am looking ahead to Christmas and trying to finish all of my handmade gifts.  (I might still have a few that need to be started.  Just maybe.)  Are you giving handmade presents this year?


Be sure to check out this pattern giveaway, there are extra entries that you can claim for linking up to the Yarn Fanatic Party!


Time to party!

What have you created with yarn?  I can't wait to see!

The only rule is that everything you link to must be family friendly.  I would appreciate it very much if you:
  • Follow me somehow.
  • Check out the above links.
  • Link backs are awesome.  (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point.  Just not yet.)
  • Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
  • Leave comments here, there, and everywhere.  (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)  I try very hard to comment on everyone's posts.  
  • Please come visit and link up every week!
Also, by linking up you are giving me permission to use your photo if you get featured.  (With a link to your post, of course!)


1 comment:

  1. That Turkey from Petals to Picot is a great find! Very unique.
    I also loved RaeLynn's sweater! I emailed her last week asking how the With Love Yarn felt against her skin - since I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn to make a garment and I found it a little itchy, even though it's a really soft yarn. She had no issues with the With Love Yarn - in case anyone is wondering.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!