Monday, November 17, 2014

Yarn Fanatic Party #14

Happy Monday!  I don't know what the weather is like for you today, but here it's cold, dark, and rainy.  It's a perfect day to cuddle with the kids and crochet or knit!  I am sorry that I missed a couple of weeks, but I'm back again.  I can't wait to see all of your wonderful yarn projects that you've been busy creating.

These are some of the hats that I sold at the craft fair this past weekend.  There were a few hats that I made that I really loved (specifically a fox, a bear, and a puppy), but completely forgot to photograph!  I guess I'll just have to make more, right?



Time to party!

The only rule is that everything you link to must be family friendly.  I would appreciate it very much if you:
  • Follow me somehow.
  • Check out the above links.
  • Link backs are awesome.  (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point.  Just not yet.)
  • Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
  • Leave comments here, there, and everywhere.  (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)  I try very hard to comment on everyone's posts.  
  • Please come visit and link up every week!
Also, by linking up you are giving me permission to use your photo if you get featured.  (With a link to your post, of course!)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!