Monday, September 1, 2014

Yarn Fanatic Party #5

Welcome to the Fifth Yarn Fanatic Party!

Despite the gloriously warm temperatures we have right now, cool air is just around the corner.  Have you started knitting or crocheting for fall and winter?  Check out this post for a link to an awesome cowl pattern.


If you're a long time reader you have probably picked up that I enjoy crocheting hats, and this one by Charmed By Ewe is just adorable!  (And the model is precious too!)


EyeLoveKnots has two different ways of edging a fleece blanket, a girl version and a boy version.

 
In yarn related fashion, did you see my new tee shirt?  Here's the graphic that's on it!
Don't forget to enter the yarn giveaway, it ends 9/4/14!



The only rule is that everything you link to must be family friendly.  I would appreciate it very much if you:
  • Follow me somehow.
  • Check out the above links. (One of mine and the features!)
  • Link backs are awesome.  (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point.  Just not yet.)
  • Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
  • Leave comments here, there, and everywhere.  (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)
  • Please come visit and link up every week!
Also, by linking up you are giving me permission to use your photo if you get featured.  (With a link to your post, of course!)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, Great party. Happy to Link up. Have a fantastic week. Best wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I was going to miss the link up this week. Glad I got at least one post done.
    And THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring my fleece blankets! Your attention is very much appreciated.
    Thanks for hosting this Yarn Fanatic Party! It's something I look forward to!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!