Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIWW: 33 Weeks Pregnant


You're right, that's not me.  Well, it is me.  Just it's me from 2006 when we stopped at Bermuda on our honeymoon cruise. It sure isn't pregnant me of today.

Today marks thirty-three weeks!  My belly is certainly becoming more pronounced, isn't it?  The little guy is getting pretty strong!  I'm certainly looking forward to his arrival for more than one reason.


Black Shirt: Motherhood Maternity
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Origami Owl


I really am loving my new locket.   (You can read my full review here!)  Isn't it pretty?

I guess now would be a good time to say that I am hosting an Origami Owl Valentine's Day Giveaway!  Please stop by and enter to win this locket valued at $76.


Back to what I'm wearing today.

These earrings are from Ireland!  My sister-in-law picked them up during a family vacation a number of years ago.  (It was such a lovely trip! Now I really want to travel -- I've mentioned Bermuda and Ireland in this post.)


Out of curiosity, how many of you Mamas have actually purchased a maternity coat?  I haven't.  I just stop buttoning when I get to my belly.  I also get very warm when I'm pregnant -- I rarely even need my coat.  I should probably mention that I currently live in a fairly temperate area and I do bring it with me in the car.  Yes, there has been snow, and yes there have been days the windchill was below zero, but I'm a SAHM who doesn't need to go out when the weather is nasty.

I'll be linking up at The Pleated Poppy and I Feel Pretty.


Follow on Bloglovin 


1 comment:

  1. I'm having the same problem with the coat. I have no problem buying maternity clothes, but not a maternity coat. I'm a SAHM too, but I'm always cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!