Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm Co-Hosting the Inspiring Creative Moments Link Party!


As any long time readers of my blog know, I love sharing my at various "Parties" around the blog world.  One of my favorites has always been Ashley's over at Cherished Bliss.  I am super excited to be co-hosting with her this week! 

Inspiring Creative Moments


A few things to remember:

-- By linking up you are giving all hosting blogs the right to feature one of your photos (with a link back of course) on any and all social media platforms.
-- Please link to your specific blog post, not your main URL.
-- Be sure to visit lots of links, pin their posts, leave comments, and make new friends!
-- Be inspired!

Feel free to grab a button and link up!
Inspiring Creative Moments square<

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, Thanks for stopping by my blog and comment on my swimsuit. It was neat to hear your story. I just linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party! Saw your post on the Crafters Dream group giveaway Facebook page and thought I would stop by and link up.

    Bethany the ngnrdgrl
    #34 Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!