Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP

Works In Progress

While going through some of my yarn bins I realized that there are a couple of projects stashed away that never quite got completed.  So, what did I do?  I started yet another project!  Yesterday my darling daughter and I took a trip to a local thrift store and I scored some awesome deals on yarn!  (Even better, the yarn was secured in plastic bags, so it doesn't even smell like a thrift store!)

I am really loving how my Neon Flamingo scarf is turning out!


 This is the beginning of a bulky wave scarf.  This one I am freestyling--I am making up the pattern as I go, so we'll see how it turns out.  



Don't forget to enter to win a $20 credit to Sunrise Fiber Co.!  
Click {here} to go to the giveaway!



I will be sharing today's WIPS at the following:

2 comments:

  1. the scarf is just so neat. i really love how the colors are aligning themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yout scarf because of the colours, how do they go in your pattern. Have a great week! Sabine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!