Sunday, September 30, 2012

7 Quick Takes


I love dollar stores!  (I might have mentioned that before....)

Did you know that Craigslist has a free section?  Well, they do.  A lot of it is junk, but there are some real "steals" too!

There are a lot of beautiful up-cycle projects in the blog world that take an old worn out piece of furniture and turn it into something beautiful with some sanding, a couple of coats of paint, and new pulls. I just love the finished turquoise dresser that Home Jelly shared.  This pink dresser would be adorable in Catherine's room--someday when we don't have a tiny apartment.

Whenever "someday" comes around I think that #2 will help me be able to try #3.  These drawer pulls would be awesome on something like this . . .

Have you ever completely botched making Rice Krispie treats?  I did the other night and I don't really know where it wrong.  I'm wondering if I was trying to rush it too much and burnt the marshmallows.  Also, I used Apple Cinnamon Chex, but I don't think that should have changed things too much. 


My Etsy shop now has Rose Stud Earrings.  These are super cute for all ages--seriously, I've seen toddlers, teens, brides, and grandmas all drooling over these!  Mine are also very reasonably priced--less than six bucks after shipping.  (I can't believe some places charge $58 for practically the same resin roses!)


My wonderful hubby gave me roses this week!



For more Quick Takes, visit Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!