Friday, September 21, 2012

7 Quick Takes


ONE 
Parks are wonderful things.  
Especially when you live in an apartment.

TWO
I made biscuit donuts this week and I have a post drafted to share with you, dear readers, but I can't get the pictures off my phone for some reason!  I suppose I could share the post without the pictures, but what fun would that be? 

THREE
And while you're wondering why I took pictures with my phone instead of our super-awesome camera or my it's-pretty-good camera ALL the batteries were charging and I knew the donuts wouldn't be around long!

FOUR

My beautiful girl.

FIVE
Did you see my latest yarn giveaway?  I'm still working on my review--I want to finish my project first--but I must say that the yarn I have from Sunrise Fiber Co is awesome!  

SIX
Now that I've finished the Hunger Games, I am curious, are there any other awesome series out there that I haven't read yet?  Please tell me!

SEVEN
This e-card cracked me up. 
 

For more Quick Takes visit Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!