Wednesday, August 1, 2012

WIPS

Works In Progress

I am still working on my chevron afghan--although I didn't really add anything to it this past week.   I did finish my lacy red scarf!  I am waiting to get some nice pictures of it before putting together a post to show it off.  

I started two projects this week.  The first being fingerless gloves and the other being a capelet.  

The gloves started using a pattern from Raverly, but I kept getting frustrated
with it, so now it is entirely "freestlyed".  I think that the pattern designer either has
extremely tiny hands and wrists or I just didn't understand something.
I am not sure how this project is going to turn out.
If I don't like it I can always unravel!  
I am using this pattern as my "starting point".  I am using a much lighter yarn
than the patter calls for, which means I have to make some adjustments.
Plus, I like to put my own spin on things! 


I will be linking up at the following:

Yarn Along by Ginny

1 comment:

  1. I love to crochet, and knit too! I wish I had more time to do it though. Keep us posted, I can't wait to see the finished projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I love reading each and every one!