I came across this pattern by a fellow blogger for a scarf, which is almost exactly what I was looking for this time! I made a couple of small changes. (I just had a slightly different vision than the creator--she did a fabulous job!) The biggest difference is that instead of having two pretty much separate chains between flowers I slip-stitched in each chain on the way back down.
(And, oh my gosh, I finally picked up some tapestry needles to help in the tedious job of weaving in my many unfinished ends. It helps so much! If you don't already have some get them!)
And believe it or not, but all of these yarns are 100% cotton and I found them at my local Dollar Tree!