Welcome to the Fifth Yarn Fanatic Party!
If you're a long time reader you have probably picked up that I enjoy crocheting hats, and this one by Charmed By Ewe is just adorable! (And the model is precious too!)
EyeLoveKnots has two different ways of edging a fleece blanket, a girl version and a boy version.
In yarn related fashion, did you see my new tee shirt? Here's the graphic that's on it!
Don't forget to enter the yarn giveaway, it ends 9/4/14!
The only rule is that everything you link to must be family friendly. I would appreciate it very much if you:
- Follow me somehow.
- Check out the above links. (One of mine and the features!)
- Link backs are awesome. (I'm planning on making one of those cute little party buttons at some point. Just not yet.)
- Check out some of the other yarn goodies people have finished.
- Leave comments here, there, and everywhere. (Seriously, don't we all do a little happy dance when we get new comments?)
- Please come visit and link up every week!